Transport Features and Conditions “Terms and Conditions”
IF YOU WANT TO USE BIRGUL ISTANBUL FOR YOURSELF OR ANOTHER PERSON, IF YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL APPLY AS OF THE DATE OF ACCEPTING THE SHIPMENT BY BIRGUL ISTANBUL.
1. Customs, export and import matters, Buyer must follow the customs procedures in the recipient’s country and ensure the following activities:
(1) Must provide all documents required by the relevant laws and regulations and pay the duties and taxes in the recipient’s country.
(2) Providing all necessary documents such as certificate of origin – health certificate – MSDS – FDA – tax license – trade registry record – invoices – proof of bank payments, bank transfer and customs clearance procedures
The company reserves the right to withhold the shipment if the required documents are not provided and the customs fee is paid.
2. guarantee that unacceptable shipments are acceptable to the Sender. Products – imitation of a global brand, animals, money, precious tools, precious metals, alloys, stones, real or imitation firearms, explosives, weapons and ammunition will not be accepted. In the case of sending human organs, pornography and illegal narcotics / drugs – liquids, perfumes, cosmetics, medicines and medical supplies, the responsibility and punishment belongs to him and the entire shipment will be seized or destroyed, the freight fee is not paid and the payment of the fine. And in this case the sender is solely responsible.
3. Control BIRGUL ISTANBUL has the right to open and inspect the shipment. The sender is responsible for the recorded information specified in the invoice and for the entire content of the shipment.
4. Delivery time, delay of delivery and arrival time of the Shipment are related to the international courier company. Shipments are delivered according to the announced cargo delivery schedule, taking into account holidays and working days, but these situations are not binding and are considered part of the contract. The company is not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from delay.
5.The Company is not liable for any loss or damage that occurs outside the control of the company, except for the control of BİRGOL ISTANBUL (these reasons are for example only, but do not have a limiting nature): deletion of images, data or records from electronic devices, non-employee and with itself due to the action or negligence of a person without an agreement (e.g. sender, recipient, third party, customs or other government officials, etc.) Force such as: earthquake, hurricane, storm, flood, fog, war, plane crash or embargo, riot and popular uprisings, diseases and epidemics, Corona, industrial measures.
6 – shipments are sent by air in accordance with international agreements and the destination country is not the final destination country. Where applicable for international road shipments, agreements such as the Montreal or Warsaw agreement will prevail.
7. If it is decided or requested to return the shipment to the sender for any reason (failure to receive it – customs procedures – lack of documents), the sender is obliged to pay the return price, which is different from the price determined by the sender, or the shipment may be destroyed.